10.08.2006

P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-O-R!!


Yeah, yeah...

I know it's been a while since my last post but I think for once in my life, I am finally too busy to actually cruise the internet for any length of time. Since I still have homework left to do, I will keep it short and sweet and tell you exactly what I am loving right now...

All of my MAC makeup! I took a picture of some of the stuff I own but some pieces are missing because, well, because I couldn't find them! LOL Like I can't find my lustreglass which is a bummer because it makes my lips look so damn hot. Here's the list of everything pictured, along with the colors so everyone can see my preferences!

1. Cleanse off oil because it makes my skin so soft and takes off everything!
2. Select Tint SPF 15 in NC40
3. Blushcreme in Posey
4. Eyeshadow in Tempting and Gleam (both are lustre)
5. Powerpoint eyepencil in Bountiful Brown
6. Tinted lip conditioner stick in After Tan
7. Lustreglass in Love Nectar (not pictured ^^)
8. Lipstick in Kinda Sexy (with a little chapstick underneath)
For school, I'll use the select tint, blushcreme, lustreglass and mascara along with some Tarte shimmer powder in Sugar Daddy. The Look is very natural but it makes me look very healthy also!
* I just looked at the picture and laughed because apparently I need to stop spending so much money on makeup! I'm not that terrible looking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home